There are several (formal and informal) organizations in the Netherlands and Belgium which facilitate research, mutual contacts and the exchange of expertise in the field of history of science. The DWC would like to support such networks, initiatives and societies by offering further information and/or a link to existing websites on this page.
You can register your initiative for this survey by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
The following organizations are currently listed:
- Centre for History of Science – Ghent University
- Descartes Centre
- Federatie Industrieel Erfgoed Nederland
- LIPSS – Leuven Interdisciplinary Platform for the Study of the Sciences
- Netwerk medische geschiedenis
- Stichting Historia Medicinae
- Foundation for the History of Technology
- Chemie Historische Groep
- Vlaamse Vereniging voor Industriële Archeologie
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Wetenschapsfilosofie
- Independent scholars: overview of independent scholars working in the field of history of science